1. YOUNG FRANCE SUPPORTED BY CONSCIENCE, private collection (Salon des Refuses 1902)
2. POUPEE LACOSTE BEATING RETREAT, collection Lycee Michellet
3. A TOI, BELLE DAME, a tribute to Suzette Duplessis, lost, presumed destroyed.
4. THE HEROISM OF THE POSTAL SERVICES , MOCK UP WITH VITRINES, unrealised.
5.THE LAST EMBRACE (1907) Paris Salon, before the Alsatian attack.
6. Pere La Chaise, tomb of unknown woman ("La Grand Horizontale")
7.Medal ceremony for Yoki and Phoo, Brussels January 1911
8.THE MICHELIN MEMORIAL Pere La Chaise, date unknown (from the Moncrieff Scrap Books Volume 7)
9. The last Paris Studio with Jem relaxing. "I ses him always ready to activate the Magic Handle and set my creative juices flowing" Diary August 21 1912. Jean Jean (1845-1916)
10.GENERAL BOULENGER medal verso, representing taking his own life on the grave of his Mistress 1891 death 1891.
11. "WITH TWO JOLLY MATELOTS" Yoki and Phoo, Rue de Sucre 1911
12. THE VISCONTI MEMORIAL (1915 an early recognition of the War Dead sponsored by the Societe Electrique)