to the new and
04 Boris Artzybasheff - The artist at work.
04 Boris at work.
05 Two covers for TIME magazine
06 advert for Vultee Aircraft, April 1943, and seeing Hitler with Philip II, Louis XIV, Napoleon and Kaiser Wilhelm. Image detail measures 22 x 26 cms.
07 one of a prolific series for Shell Motor Oil, image detail measuring 20 x 24 cms. advert June 1941 28 x 35 cms.
08 "thanks to automatic XEROGRAPHY a revolutionary new system for the storage amd rapid reproduction of engineering drawings" HALOID XEROX , December 1958 21 x 33cms.
09 advertisement for TIME, FORTUNE 1942
of disturbing emotions for the chemists Parke Davis & Company Detroit,
for Lycoming Engines
12. Twin Engines for Piper Aircraft , 8 x 22cms April 1954
13. The Wright Cyclone Engine with flying helmet 18 x 22cms. June 1954
14. Gearbox transits , "How an engine runs on its nerves 19 x 20cms
15. The Model 47 Helicopter , " New vitals for this Korean Air Vet" December 1954 17 x 23cms.
16. castings for a tractor, "Tough Armor for a tractor's works", February 1954 20 x 22cms
This display is dedicated to other Boris Fans, Chris McEwan and Christopher Sharrock. Thanks too to Anna Tambour for her encouragement and with particular admiration for the Master.